Tuesday 6 July 2010

MMU Logo: Clearing the background colour...

Good Day!

1. We may find many MMU Logo at the Google website. I'm using the MMU Logo which my friend gave me before. It's in grey colour. So to clear out the grey colour and to make it transparent at background, follow my steps. Simple and much easier for lazy people like me! Haha...


2. Ok, this is the basic. Now imagine you have a MMU logo with colour at the background. You don't want the colour.


3. Go to the toolbar and look for the Eraser icon. Click at the icon and hold a little bit longer so it will come out a popup like in the picture above. Choose Magic Eraser Tool. It's a magic eraser! Hahaha!


4. Then click at anywhere of the background colour , in this matter, I want to clear out the grey colour, so I click at the grey colour background. Magic Eraser Tool will automatically differentiate colours and only erase the grey colour of the background.

5. Save your file as .PNG and choose None instead of Interlace when a popup come out suddenly while saving. Saving as .PNG enables you to keep the transparent background. If you're saving using .JPEG/.JPG format, the background will change to white.

6. That's all.

Regards,
Aizuddin Sudari

No comments:

Post a Comment